Bills Adventures EPS 4 Bills Adventures EPS 4

Animation and soundtrack are both awesome. Loved it!

Balgar - Mandibula 2 Balgar - Mandibula 2

This is awesome! The varied cast of characters is cool, and so i the animation style. The opening tune is the shiznit!

EVERGEEK 6 EVERGEEK 6

I love this! Gotta start at first episode....

Zero-End responds:

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the others as well!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Just as awesome as I remember it!

Valtrix Valtrix

Pretty simple, but I had a bunch of fun playing it. The controls are tight, and the tunes are cool! If it had some background images that fit the music, it would've got a 5 from me.

Crappy Musical Riddle Crappy Musical Riddle

Couldn't figure it out...

Into the abyss (Demo) Into the abyss (Demo)

This reminds me of the Massive Attack sound, which is meant to be one hell of a complement. This is one of the better intro tracks I've heard on Newgrounds. The only downside it has is the EQing could use some tweaking, but you said it's an early rendition, so can't hold that against you. All in all,
I loved it.

Silverfish101 responds:

Wow really thank you ..you just gave me some serious motivation!! :D

Ghosts Ghosts

A little too long for an intro track, and a little too repetitive for a song. It's somewhere in-between, which should be bad, but it's moody and I like it. I think it's good background music if left as is, would be good in a video game as level music.

The Other Side The Other Side

Pounding drumbeats, and the sudden synth drop at 1:24 is awesome. Melodies and transitions are great, there's only one issue I have, and it's the same one I had with your last track. Pan some stuff left and right, and you're golden.

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

Not sure what to say about this that hasn't already been said...... this is a spectacular drawing!

Loki Loki

The use of white in this painting is awesome... great shading, great perspective. Very realistic!

Hidden Hidden

Very interesting, love the contrast, love the mood...

sylvrn responds: