Into the abyss (Demo) Into the abyss (Demo)

This reminds me of the Massive Attack sound, which is meant to be one hell of a complement. This is one of the better intro tracks I've heard on Newgrounds. The only downside it has is the EQing could use some tweaking, but you said it's an early rendition, so can't hold that against you. All in all,
I loved it.

Silverfish101 responds:

Wow really thank you ..you just gave me some serious motivation!! :D

Ghosts Ghosts

A little too long for an intro track, and a little too repetitive for a song. It's somewhere in-between, which should be bad, but it's moody and I like it. I think it's good background music if left as is, would be good in a video game as level music.

The Other Side The Other Side

Pounding drumbeats, and the sudden synth drop at 1:24 is awesome. Melodies and transitions are great, there's only one issue I have, and it's the same one I had with your last track. Pan some stuff left and right, and you're golden.

Starry-Eyed and Dreaming Starry-Eyed and Dreaming

The intro is awesome, both the beat and the melody. I like the grooviness of the song, so the fact that the vibe never really changes is not bad. If the vibe is good, there really isn't a reason to change it, right? The only thing I noticed (and it's really just nitpicking at this point) is that everything is centerline. If some of the synths were panned a little to the left and right, this track would have a bit more sonic depth, and it would've 5starred from me.

The Dedication' The Dedication'

This is a really well laid out background track. The progression is good, the beat is good, the drums are subtle, but good. Basically, everything I heard was.... good. If you want it to be great, it needs something to pop, and stand out. That could be standout vocals, or a vibrant synth, but it needs a small dash of something to take it to the next level.

Theme Theme

The drum line was my favorite part of this song. The song picked up at about 1:01, because I really liked the energy and synths that hit at about that time. The back half of the song was way better than the front half for me...

123vishnu responds:

Thank You man!!!!

Janze - Love of north Janze - Love of north

I liked the melody and the general atmosphere of this tune. It had good imagery, because it instantly invoked a particular memory of stepping off a train in Brussels, and the freezing air burning my nose every time I breathed it in. Not sure what about your song brought that out, but it did, and it's a great memory for me. Your tune made me feel good, so you get a 4star from me!

Nuts n Volts {Dj-Abbic} Nuts n Volts {Dj-Abbic}

I'm still taking my first baby steps making electronic music, so I'm not exactly a pro. That being said, here's what I thought:

Feels very smooth. I particularly like the drum work before each break, those are really good transitions! I didn't really hear much bass, but I listened to this on a laptop with no headphones at work, so can't knock you there.

On a side note:

Random peeps at work were head bobbing to it as they walked by me, so you're onto something!

R4R

DjAbbic responds:

I'll keep workin' to keep them heads bobbin'. Thanks for the review :)

Jungle Life Original Compositi Jungle Life Original Compositi

Four your fourth song ever, this is phenomenal. New fan!

SteveSyz responds:

glad you liked it! :D

Disaster Disaster

Austria apparently rocks. And so, I'm assuming, does austrailiaia. You guys are killer.

PAY55 responds: